Download Ps-LAMBDA source code
Successful ambiguity resolution is the key to all high-precision GNSS applications.
The probability of correct integer estimation, also known as ambiguity success rate, is a measure by which the
success of ambiguity resolution can be predicted. The success rate depends on the integer estimators used and
on the strength of the underlying GNSS model.
The Ps-LAMBDA software enables users to evaluate the ambiguity success rates for their application.
The software only needs the ambiguity variance matrix of the ambiguity float solution as input.
The success rates can be computed for integer least-squares (ILS), integer bootstrapping (IB) and integer
rounding (IR). In evaluating these success rates, the users can also choose between Monte Carlo based
evaluations or lower and upper bounds of the ambiguity success rates.
Fill the form below and press Submit to obtain the compressed file of Ps-LAMBDA. It may be necessary to use
7zip to decompress the file.
For questions or problems concerning Ps-LAMBDA please contact Sandra Verhagen at
Bofeng Li at
Cite the Ps-LAMBDA software in your publications as: " Verhagen S, B Li, PJG Teunissen (2013): Ps-LAMBDA: Ambiguity Success rate Evaluation Software for Interferometric Applications. Computers & Geosciences, 54:361-376"
Terms and conditions
- Ps-LAMBDA: the Ps-LAMBDA software produced by the GNSS research centres at
Curtin University and
Delft University of Technology. Ps-LAMBDA was developed by researchers from Curtin University and Delft University of Technology under the CRCSI Project 1.01 `New carrier-phase processing strategies for next generation GNSS'.
- Ps-LAMBDA Team (or “We”): The providers and management of Ps-LAMBDA
- User: person, institution or program using Ps-LAMBDA
- Registrant: person who has registered their usage of Ps-LAMBDA
- Anyone may register their usage of Ps-LAMBDA.
- All details provided at registration time will be kept private and used for analytical purposes only.
We may contact you using these details if you have opted in for e-mail pertaining to relevant news and updates.
- Any personal information provided will be handled in accordance with the Western Australia’s Data Protection
legislation. No personal data shall be made public without prior consent from the User.
Content and Services
- Ps-LAMBDA is available free of charge to be used by any individual and for any purpose except where specific
restrictions are indicated.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy of any data, software or services appearing in or connected via Ps-LAMBDA for any
purpose and accept no responsibility for consequences of their use.
- We decline any responsibility concerning the content and use of other services and web services reached from or
connected to Ps-LAMBDA.
- We regard the nature of the work carried out by any individual User as confidential; We have no access to what
users do with Ps-LAMBDA.
- We will make all reasonable effort to maintain continuity of Ps-LAMBDA and provide adequate warning of any changes or
discontinuities. However, we accept no responsibility for the consequences of any temporary or permanent
discontinuity to Ps-LAMBDA.
- We place no restrictions on the use of Ps-LAMBDA. However, we do not allow the redistribution of Ps-LAMBDA, that must be
obtained exclusively from this website.